$23 YYHOUS Double-Layer Bento Box, Stainless Steel Bento Box, Stainl Home Kitchen Kitchen Dining Bento,Box,,Box,,www.fitmemalaga.com,Double-Layer,YYHOUS,Bento,Steel,/metalworker978183.html,Home Kitchen , Kitchen Dining,Stainless,Stainl,$23 YYHOUS Double-Layer Bento Box Stainl Outlet sale feature Stainless Steel Bento,Box,,Box,,www.fitmemalaga.com,Double-Layer,YYHOUS,Bento,Steel,/metalworker978183.html,Home Kitchen , Kitchen Dining,Stainless,Stainl,$23 YYHOUS Double-Layer Bento Box Stainl Outlet sale feature Stainless Steel $23 YYHOUS Double-Layer Bento Box, Stainless Steel Bento Box, Stainl Home Kitchen Kitchen Dining
We will do our best to manufacture high-quality products and provide timely and thoughtful service. If you have any suggestions for our products, please feel free to contact us. Share news. We will respond to your request within 24 hours.
Product name: Double-layer lunch box
Product material: 304 stainless steel + food grade PP
Product weight: 400g
Product color: white/grey
Number of layers of the box: double
Product size: 21.5 * 12 * 11cm
Product list: Bento box * 1 + chopsticks * 1 + spoon * 1
1. The lunch box is sealed to prevent side leakage, making it more secure to use.
2. The breathable valve port is designed to facilitate heat dissipation of internal air pressure.
3. The buckle design has good sealing effect and keeps fresh and keeps warm.
4. The lunch box is equipped with a carrying strap, which is convenient to lift and move.
1. Please clean with a soft cloth, do not use abrasive powder or metal brush, so as not to cause scratches.
2. Do not use hot water to rinse, do not soak for a long time or expose to the sun.
3. Wipe dry with a cloth after use and store in a cool place to prevent deformation and cracking.
4. If you have any questions, please contact us. We guarantee satisfactory customer service.
Any physiotherapist or physical therapist anywhere in the world can edit Physiopedia. Become an editor or join our volunteer programme to make your contribution.
Universities providing physiotherapy and physical therapy education are invited to involve their students to contribute content to Physiopedia as part of an educational project.
Clinics and professional organisations are invited to engage their staff and members in contributing to Physiopedia as continuing education and professional development projects.
“The International Committee of the Red Cross is proud to have supported three open courses developed and delivered by Physiopedia on lower limb amputee rehabilitation, managing children with cerebral palsy and clubfoot” - Barbara Rau ICRC